(13) Arico Nuevo-La Sabinita Circular (Arico)-Route Summary From the old-world charm of Arico Nuevo through a landscape of golden stone, rural terraces, and wild barrancos. This walk has so much going for it! Duration: 2.5 to 3 hours.
(20) Las Vegas – El Seco Circular (Granadilla)-This walk is wonderfully scenic with close-up views of rocky barrancos, open pine forest all around, and a glorious backdrop of the high mountains surrounding the Teide caldera. There are a number of interesting information boards along the route.
(21) Montaña Pelada Crater Walk (Granadilla)-Montaña Pelada has a commanding position over the coast to the east of El Médano. It is a "Natural Monument" and contains a visually impressive, very large and shallow crater, almost 1 km in diameter.
(24) Las Maretas – Tajao Return (Arico)-Pick a sunny day to see these seaside villages and the amazing rock formations all along the route at their best. This is an easy walk along the coastline to San Miguel de Tajao, and back. Tajao has a pretty bay and tidy harbour with an active fishing fleet.
(27) Arico Viejo-Lomo De Tamadaya Circular (Arico)-After a steady ascent through the villages of La Degollada and La Sabinita, and past numerous agricultural terraces and plots you emerge into wonderfully wild countryside around the Barranco of Tamadaya. On a clear day, there are great views on all sides, up to the mountains and down to the coast near Poris de Abona.
(32) Granadilla-Las Palomas Circular (Granadilla)-This is a very pretty and engaging walk that takes in three different environments. It provides an introduction to the old town of Granadilla, then the terraced rural landscape below the town, and, at the lowest point on the walk we experience the completely wild environment of Barranco Afife.
(38) Granadilla-San Miguel Linear (Granadilla)-This is a downhill linear walk on the ancient “camino real” (royal road) connecting Granadilla and San Miguel. Wide open views are a feature of the route and there are some interesting places to check out along the way.