(01) Casas de Altavista Circular (Arona)-A short circular route from the main Plaza in Arona, with a steep ascent on a rocky path to a set of old rural houses, typical of the area. Great views of the surrounding countryside and nearby mountains.
(05) Barranco de Chijas Return (Arona)-This short, there and back, walk into the depths of Barranco de Chijas from Valle de San Lorenzo provides a fascinating insight into the traditional means of supplying water to the island. Some rough rock scrambling involved.
(15) The Heights of Montaña Guaza (Arona)-Route Summary A stiff climb is required to reach the 400+ m high summit of Montana Guaza. Certainly not a stroll in the park, but the rewards for those who stay the distance are spectacular views in all directions, especially towards the hills. Duration: 3 hours (+/-)
(19) Los Cristianos-Montaña Chayofita Circular (Arona)-Route Summary A tremendous town walk around Los Cristianos, with the added bonus of ascending little Montaña Chayofita, giving great all-around views of the mountains behind, and the coastline and holiday cities of Los Cristianos/ Las Americas/ Costa Adeje. Duration: 3 hours.
(26) Cabo Blanco – La Camella Circular (Arona)-This circular walk provides an interesting and enjoyable contrast between the streets of Cabo Blanco and La Camella, and the wild countryside surrounding Roque Higara and Roque Chijafe.
(30) Old Vilaflor Town-Pino Enano Circular (Vilaflor)-This walk captures the essence of the delightful and historic small town of Vilaflor. In the first section of the walk, leaving the San Pedro church in the historic centre of the old town, we take a hike into the pines above the town to a stunning viewpoint where the highly unusual Pino Enano (dwarf pine) is found, clinging to life on a rocky outcrop.
(33) Aldea Blanca-La Hoya Circular (Arona)-There are some amazing views of the stirring volcanic landscape of the Arona area, and beyond. Following an old Camino Real, you will obtain an insight into agricultural practices, old and new. At the mid-point in the walk you will pass the fascinating and beautiful spring (Fuente) underneath the settlement at La Hoya.
(34) Amarilla Golf-Los Erales-Guargacho Circular (San Miguel)-This route from Amarilla Golf is mostly on open ground with good views. The walk starts and finishes amidst green fairways before entering a wild landscape with eroded rock formations and volcanic cones. A diversion to Guargacho, and a visit to the beach are included in this very varied walk.